Monday, February 1, 2016

Zaqar: Writing stages for the storage layer pipelines

In my previous guide I promised that my next guide will be about using Syncthing file synchronization service in development process.

I lied. =)

Maybe next time.

Instead you can check out my new tutorial in the Zaqar official developer documentation on how to create external stages for the storage layer pipelines in Zaqar. The tutorial was originally intended to become a blog post, but I decided that it's not good to spread such information over the internet. Zaqar developer documentation is the right place for it.

I'm very unsure about if the topic sounds interesting for you. The words might be not even making sense to you, if you're not user or developer of Zaqar. But here it is:

Writing stages for the storage pipelines

No comments:

Post a Comment